THREE WAYS TO GIVE
At First Pres, we believe that giving of our time, energy, and resources is essential to our calling as disciples of Jesus. If you are at the point where you want to start investing financially in the work of our church, we have three easy ways to give:
Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)
The first way to give is through Electronic Fund Transfer. We can set it up so that your bank regularly withdraws a certain amount without you having to write a check. Here are the steps to getting set up with EFT:
1. Complete an Authorization Agreement for Automatic Withdrawal of Funds (form here or you can pick up one in the church office).
2. Provide a voided check or deposit slip from the account you desire to withdraw from.
3. Mail the form and check to the church office (325 E. Downer Place, Aurora, IL 60505), or drop it off at the office.
4. You’re ready to go with consistent withdrawals on the 16th of each month.
You can also communicate to your bank that you would like to regularly send a check to First Pres, much as you might do with another bill. Here's how:
1. Go into "Online Banking" on your bank’s website. (You many need to create a user account)
2, After you’ve signed in, find "Bill Pay" (some banks may use similar name)
3. Add a Payee; "First Presbyterian Church". Include our street address also - 325 E. Downer Place, Aurora, IL 60505 - as Bill Pay will send a check.
4. For account number type your church envelope number, “Envelope XXX”. If you don't yet have a church envelope number, contact our office.
5. Select date to pay along with the account you wish to withdraw from.
6. Select “Schedule Payment."
7. Make your payment the same day each month by selecting “Automatic Payment”.
You always have the option to give each Sunday by placing a check or cash with your envelope in the offering plate.